Thursday, October 7, 2010

Food Glorious Food - Halloween Treats

Do you need to bring something to your child's school Halloween Party?

Here's something simple I made last year.

Witch Hats!



I thought they were pretty darn cute.
  
So, I'm making them again.


I used Keebler Striped Cookies, Hershey Kisses and an
Orange Icing tube (a small tube with pointy tip)








Turn cookie over (stripes down) and frost a ring around the hole.

Place the unwrapped Kiss centered on the hole.

Fill the seam around the base of the Kiss and the cookie with frosting.

Make a ribbon shape and tah-dahhhhh!



Boots



4 comments:

  1. I just love your new header...and I always look
    forward to reading your posts. Sooo interesting.
    The halloween witch hats are adorable-easy too-
    thanks, JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, these are so cute and simple! 'Will definitely be trying these this week!

    ReplyDelete