Monday, November 29, 2010

Out and About | Orlando



I've been missing this space.

I have been away.  With my family.  
To magical places.


It was lovely.  And warm.  And exciting.


But there is another place we have been.
It holds magic that we have yet to understand and discover.


Hogwarts.


We went to Ollivander's.  
Thousands of wands that choose their wizards.


And we were able to send some letters via Owl Post.
A bit messy but quite efficient.


And look!  We saw a Mandrake!
They're so whiny.


Hagrid wasn't home.  Fang was, barking like mad at us.



Hogwarts.  Until we meet again.


Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.




2 comments:

  1. I loved your photo's of Hogworts...I have been
    there many times-but only in my dreams. Thanks for sharing and thanks for bringing some magic into my life. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hogwarts! I cannot wait to go and see it for myself. I dear friend recently went and sent me a letter via owl post and I was so excited! What did you think of the movie?

    I'm going to be sad when it's all over!!!

    ReplyDelete